- Superior support for aging joints
- Next-generation, multi-nutrient formula
- AprèsFlex® boswellia inhibits 5-LOX enzyme
- UC-II® standardized chicken cartilage extract supports joint comfort and ease of motion
- AprèsFlex® absorbs much better than traditional boswellia
ArthroMax Advanced with NT2 Collagen & AprèsFlex (60 capsules)
What Is ArthroMax?
Nutrition, joint health and joint comfort are intimately connected. This comprehensive joint health supplement helps support your range of motion, promotes joint comfort and supports joint health with innovative ingredients like type II collagen, Boswellia, glucosamine and boron.
ArthroMax® Advanced with NT2 Collagen™ & AprèsFlex® includes four clinically studied nutrients for joint support.
ArthroMax® Advanced with NT2 Collagen™ & AprèsFlex® Benefits
- Promotes joint & connective tissue health
- Helps inhibit inflammatory factors to support joint health and comfort
- Supports youthful mobility
- Helps relieve minor joint discomfort
What is NT2 Collagen™?
This form of undenatured type II collagen is identical to the kind found in your joints. NT2 helps relieve joint discomfort and encourages healthy, comfortable joint function.
Why did we add AprèsFlex® Boswellia serrata?
This plant extract promotes joint health by inhibiting 5-LOX, an enzyme that transforms fatty acids into inflammatory factors like leukotriene B4.
Collagen: Building Block for Joint Comfort
Normal wear and tear can affect joint cartilage, the shock-absorbing lining of your joints. This can lead to joint discomfort and stiffness. Because it’s the same kind of collagen found in your joints, type II collagen is an ideal nutrient for promoting joint health and comfort. That’s why we use NT2 Collagen™ in our ArthroMax Advanced formula.
There are no reviews yet.