Prostate Protection Plus (90 Capsules)
- May help benefits Prostate Health
- May help benefits Modulates Hormones
- May help Prevent Hair Loss
If you don’t know what your prostate is or what it does, you’re certainly not alone. Most men don’t, but you really should. More than 30 million men suffer from prostate conditions that negatively affect their quality of life.
- Over 50% of men in their 60s and as many as 90% in their 70s or older have symptoms of an enlarged prostate or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Each year approximately 220,000 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer and about 30,000 will die of it.
- Prostatitis is an issue for men of all ages and is the most common prostate problem for men under age 50.
If you’re still waking up several times a night to use the bathroom, I’ve got a prostate health supplement solution that’s really going to turn things around for you. For years, the prostate recommendations for men over 40 have centered on saw palmetto—and rightly so. Extensive research leaves little room for doubt that it’s one of the best ways to keep your prostate size normal and help manage urinary frequency and flow issues.