$14.99 – $64.99
- Pain relief
- For joint pain
- All natural herbal pain reliever
- No side effects
- OK Kosher Certified
Natural Pain Relief for a better quality of life
Reuma Art An all natural herbal pain reliever that works fast to reduce pain and inflammation without side effects
Full Life Reuma-Art X-Strength The overwhelming natural pain reliever from plant sources, designated to relieve the symptoms of arthritis, gout, rheumatism, fibromyalgia, migraine, muscle and joint pain. Get Excellent Results with only two capsules*.
Powerful all-natural relief for joint discomfort starting in just 1 day. You’re holding the latest in cutting edge nutritional research. A new, premium joint formula in one small, highly concentrated capsule. Reuma-Art X-Strength provides four clinically proven ingredients: Garlic, Stinging Nettle, Celery and Horse Tail for additional joint relief.
Every supplement company out there will compete to motivate you to buy their product. Nevertheless, only reliable supplement companies are always going to explain to you why their product is worth buying. A good supplement or multivitamin has the customer satisfaction to support its formulation, and the brand should always be willing to share the sources.
This is why Reuma-Art is one of the most trusted natural supplements in the market. We are upfront about our ingredients since they are all natural. Reduce your chances of suffering from the side effects of a pain reliever by using Reuma-Art.
- It has a high content of minerals such as iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium, selenium and vitamins A, and C. Similarly, it has some B complex vitamins such as B3 (niacin) and B1 (the same thiamine).
- Commonly, this regulates the metabolism of carbohydrates. In fact, it acts as a coenzyme that releases energy and enhances the smooth functioning of the nervous system.
- That is to say, it is a valuable antioxidant plant.
- Surprisingly, the Nettle is used as food. In fact, the tender shoots are eaten as a vegetable in soups and stews. Despite the irritation that the nettle produces, it contains Vitamins A, C and E. Hence, making the nettle an excellent antioxidant.
- This plant contains an essential oil that acts on the kidneys. Likewise, it is a good dose of Vitamin C, B1, B2, and B6. For example, Pyridoxine is involved in the development of brain substances. Such as, seratonin, known as the happy chemical.
- It contains abundant minerals. Such as, silica (participates in the tissue regeneration), potassium, manganese and 15 bioflavonoids. In fact, it is believed that these bioflavonoids are responsible for the strong diuretic action of the Horsetail.
- Thus, removing high levels of uric acid. This is due to the important content of mineral salts.