Synaptol (60 quick-dissolving tablets)
For Safe, Temporary Relief of:
Trouble Concentrating when Reading and Writing
For Safe, Temporary Relief of: Difficulty Focusing • Impulsivity • Fidgeting • Trouble Concentrating when Reading and Writing
- Naturally Safe: formula for adults and children 2+. Safe for use alongside prescription medications.
- Naturally Powerful: homeopathic ingredients including green oat grass (avena sativa), sweet violet (viola odorata), & skullcap (scutelaria lateriflora) work naturally with the body.
- Tasteless, Odorless: fast melt formula with no unpleasant or artificial flavor to fear makes administering Synaptol a breeze.
- Relief: from issues of focus, concentration, memory, comprehension, irritability, sensitivity, anxiety, restlessness, fidgeting, & hyperactivity.
- With NO stimulants: no harsh chemicals & none of their side effects. Won’t cause drowsiness or “zombie-like” demeanor.
Now in easy to use fast-melt tablets
The same Synaptol formula now made simpler with quick melting tablets. Receive the same benefits of Synaptol without the hassle of using a dropper. Simply just place a tablet under your tongue and let it dissolve!
- Unorganized at home?
- Refusing to eat foods with certain textures?
- Having trouble getting comfortable?
- Struggling to calm down in certain situations?
- Oversensitive to sounds?
- Forgetting names, chores, or plans with family and friends?
- Having trouble in relationships?
- Noticing or hearing background noises that others can’t hear?
Is Your Child…
- Unfocused in class?
- In constant motion?
- Forgetting assignments?
- Misplacing or losing things?
- Switching between excitement and fatigue?
- Having trouble making and keeping friends?
- Turning away when being touched?
- Hypersensitive to different textures?
Safe, Natural, Powerful: Choose Success with Synaptol!
Have you or your child been feeling out of sync recently and are overwhelmed by loud noises or crowded places? Maybe you feel the need to turn away when being touched or are wanting to avoid certain situations because of uncertainties. Whatever the reason may be, feeling out of sync and struggling with day to day challenges can be a draining lifestyle that can lead to depressed moods, poor self-confidence, feelings of underachievement, and lots more. These powerful thoughts and emotions can rid you and your child peace of mind and can leave you searching for answers.
When life begins to feel a little overwhelming, it needs to be addressed. The only question – how?
Natural homeopathic Synaptol works with, not against, your body to relieve that sense of feeling overwhelmed, hyperactive, and oversensitive. Synaptol is safe for both you and your child, whether you have one or many symptoms, or used alone or alongside other medications. Synaptol’s multi-targeted homeopathic blend offers mental, emotional, and physical focus symptom relief that adapts to fit your unique needs:
|Symptom*||Ingredient||Provide Relief||HPUS Indication|
|Difficulty Concentrating||Viola odorata||x||x|
|Difficulty Listening||Cochlearia armoracia||x||x|
|Impulsiveness||Scleranthus annuus, flos||x||x|
|Organizational Problems||Avena sativa||x||x|
|Trouble Following Directions||Aesculus hippocastanum, flos||x||x|
|Difficulty Reading||Apis mellifica||x||x|
How to Use
Dosage and directions are included on the label.
Place Synaptol tablet under your tongue and press down. Wait until medication is fully dissolved, may take a few minutes. Do not swallow tablets whole because it can cause the tablets to be less potent and not give the same benefit.
Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, along with prolonged exposure to high temperatures.
Synaptol Usage Guide:
|Weight||Daily Dosage Size|
|30-50 lbs or less||1/2 tablet twice daily|
|50+ lbs||1 tablet twice daily|
You may increase dosage to 3x per day until symptoms improve or as directed by your physician.*
* Excessive dosing may cause mild digestive discomfort
** Synaptol is colorless and flavorless in water but may have a slight tangy taste if taken directly into the mouth. Do not allow the dropper to touch any surface, including the mouth, as it may contaminate the solution.