GLX3 (60 capsules)
- Helps with overall well-being
- Helps with Heart health
- Helps with Brain Function and development
- Helps with Joint strength and health
- Helps to maintain a strong immune system
WHAT IS GLX3® MUSSEL OIL?
Inflammation, meet your worst nightmare. GLX3® is the purest, most potent, and effective Omega-3 supplement available on the planet – made of pure New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel Oil. GLX3 is not filled with additives or fillers, making it more effective than fish oils and Omega-3 supplements. GLX3® Mussel Oil is a pure & natural supplement harvested and bottled in New Zealand, made of only 3 all-natural ingredients:
- Green-lipped Mussel Oil (Omega-3)
- New Zealand Olive Oil
- New Zealand Vitamin E
GREEN LIPPED MUSSEL OIL
New Zealand Olive Oil
Vitamin E Oil
- Green Lipped Mussels grow in only one place – off the coast of New Zealand.
- The native Maori people who traditionally eat these mussels do not develop many common inflammatory diseases of the modern world: arthritis, heart disease, or diabetes.
- Green Lipped Mussels are the only known source of eicosatetraenoic acids (ETAs), known to inhibit inflammation by stopping the inflammation cascade at a cellular level without interfering with the COX 1 pathway.
- Green lipped mussels contain all known omega-3s, most of which are in the highly bio-available form of polar long chain fatty acids.
- The farming and harvesting of our Green Lipped Mussels is 100% sustainable and supervised by the New Zealand government. The entire process, from growth to harvest, is under very strict guidance and control.
- Green lipped mussels are bivalve feeders that filter phytoplankton from the sea water and don’t deprive other animals of their source of food. Fully sustainable!
- The high levels of UV radiation in and around New Zealand allows the plankton which the Green Lipped Mussels consume to have very high levels of antioxidants.
- Green Lipped Mussels are at the bottom of the food chain, and therefore are not contaminated as easily as larger fish such as Salmon, Tuna, Mackeral and Herring, common sources of many fish oil supplements. The lifespan of a Green Lipped Mussel is only 18 months from growth until harvest.
The lipids found in the green lipped mussel are especially rich due to a combination of the mussel’s genetics and their food, tiny organisms called microplankton. The plankton that the mussels feed on are rich in antioxidants because of the amount of sunlight that falls upon the water where they live. The sun’s rays are unusually intense and, in order to survive, the plankton must protect themselves from the high levels of ultraviolet (UV) radiation, which can reach potentially deadly levels. They have evolved to fight stress caused by radiation with powerful antioxidants. The mussels absorb these protective mechanisms when they ingest the plankton. When you consume their extracted oil you absorb the wonderful protective properties of the plankton!