Arthro-ionx (30 chews)
- Joint Comfort: support with glucosamine, MSM, and perna canaliculus
- Cartilage Maintenance: support with manganese, perna canaliculus, and chondroitin
- Free Radical Defense: support with vitamin C and manganese
- Mobility: support with glucosamine and MSM
- Naturally Sourced Ingredients
- No Chemical Preservatives
- Tasty duck flavored chews are easy to administerGlucosamine HCl: While your pet’s body naturally produces glucosamine (an amino sugar used to build cartilage), aging and certain health conditions can cause their bodies to produce less than is ideal. As a result, they may end up with thinner, stiffer, less shock-absorbing cartilage. Supplementing with glucosamine HCl helps support healthy cartilage structure, joint comfort, and mobility.Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): Produced naturally in a healthy body, MSM is an organic compound containing biologically active sulfur. This is important because sulfur is necessary to build and repair cartilage, bone, and muscle. As a result, supplementing with MSM supports healthy cartilage, muscles, joint comfort, and mobility.
Perna Canaliculus (GlycOmega™ brand Green-Lipped Mussel): Native to New Zealand, perna canaliculus contains a wide range of nutrients which are beneficial to joints. Their Omega 3 content is believed to support a healthy defense against specific destructive and inflammatory enzymes that can degrade the cartilage. Meanwhile, their naturally rich mineral content supplies phosphorus, calcium, iron, potassium, and magnesium which supports healthy bones, tissue repair, muscular strength and comfort, immunity, and physical energy.
Chondroitin Sulfate: Chondroitin is naturally found in the cartilage surrounding joints. Supplementing with chondroitin – one of the essential building blocks of cartilage – helps support healthy cartilage maintenance and comfort.
Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C is not only an essential component of collagen synthesis (the main protein in joint tissues and bone), it also provides a healthy defense against free radicals which may cause inflammation.
Manganese: A mineral essential for calcium absorption and the building of bones and connective tissues, manganese supplementation helps support healthy bone strength.
Directions: Put the Arthro Chews in your flat, open hand and hold out for your pet to take. If the chew is too large, you can give them half a chew. If your pet will not take the chew this way, you can also add it into their food.
Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab) 1000mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 1000mg
Perna Canaliculus (GlycOmega™ brand Green-Lipped Mussel) 600mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 400mg
N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 100mg
dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 50 IU
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 24mg
Manganese (Mn Proteinate) 10mg
Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) Extract 5mg
Selenium (Na Selenite) 0.002mg
GlycOmega™ is a trademark of Aroma New Zealand Ltd.
Inactive Ingredients: arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, citric acid, citrus pectin, duck flavor, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.