- Promotes a healthy cholesterol profile
- Supports an optimum balance between “good” and “bad” cholesterol
- Supports a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
CHOL-Support-Natural Dual-Action Healthy Cholesterol Support(60 liquid vegetarian capsules)
CHOL-Support™ combines a triple standardized artichoke leaf extract with pantethine, the biologically active form of pantothenic acid, to maintain healthy HDL, LDL, and total cholesterol levels already within the normal range.
Balancing Good and Bad Cholesterol
As you age, it becomes critically important to maintain an optimum balance between “good” and “bad” cholesterol, otherwise known as HDL and LDL, in order to maintain a healthy cholesterol profile.
For those who seek a safe and natural way to support and balance healthy cholesterol levels, researchers have discovered two compounds that help promote healthy levels of both HDL and LDL already within normal range.1-4
CHOL-Support™ is formulated with a triple stan-dardized artichoke leaf extract and pantethine, the biologically active form of pantothenic acid,3 to maintain healthy HDL, LDL and total cholesterol levels already within the normal range.1-4
Artichoke Leaf Extract Optimizes Cholesterol Ratios
Today, health care practitioners believe that an optimal balance between good (HDL) and bad (LDL) cholesterol is key to maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system.5-7 The best way to achieve a healthy cholesterol balance is to optimize HDL and LDL cholesterol levels.
Clinical studies now demonstrate that artichoke leaf extract’s polyphenolic compounds2 support optimal HDL/LDL ratios already within normal range.1,2
Pantethine Supports Healthy Cholesterol Profiles
Pantethine is the biologically active form of pantothenic acid or vitamin B5. Clinical trials show pantethine safely maintains LDL and total cholesterol already within the normal range, without reducing protective CoQ10 levels.3
CHOL-Support™ offers comprehensive cardiovascular protection by providing unparalleled support for an optimal cholesterol profile.
- Arzneimittelforschung. 2000 Mar;50(3):260-5.
- Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2013 Feb;64(1):7-15.
- Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2014;10:89-100.
- Nutr Res. 2011 Aug;31(8):608-15.
- J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009 Dec 29;55(1):35-41.
- Kardiol Pol. 2015 May 19. doi: 10.5603/KP.a2015.0086. [Epub ahead of print]
- Am J Med Sci. 2012 Jan;343(1):40-5.